Thanks to everyone who joined the conversation on this post! The poll is now closed, this information committed to canon.
Thorn: So . . . now we’ve talked about everything except the thing you really want to know about, right?
Leif: I didn’t –! It’s not like that! I want to know everything — I care about all of you —
Thorn: It’s okay!
I know you do. I’m just teasing, kitten. I know.
Thorn (thinking): How much should I tell him . . . ?
- came back uncut
- don’t know how to say “circumcised” in Sønheic
- not a Sønheic tradition anyway, might have to explain the whole thing
- unless he researched Iuilic traditions?
- more sensitive now
- too explicit to say in public?
- too sexy to discuss if I can’t show him?
- not relevant
- we’re in no position to want kids
- but he wants to know everything
Thorn: Those parts had to be re-grown. They still work mostly the same for sex, but they don’t work to make kids. Is that okay?
Leif: Y-yes! Of course that’s okay.